- Measure your area and calculate the amount of Bella Turf needed for your project.
- Create a turf plan based on 15’ widths and mark the area with marking paint.
- Remove existing landscape (sod, dirt, etc) to a depth of 4-12” depending on drainage and geographic location.
- Rake out the exposed sub base and slope the ground in the direction you want the water to drain off.
- Give your sub base some compaction to settle any loose areas before bringing in your base materials.
Click here to download Bella Turf Design Plan.